Knoxville Livestock Center Course Map
MKXC 2020 Meet Guidelines
All MKXC teams and spectators are expected to follow the guidelines at all meets.
- Teams are expected to set up in the assigned areas. Only team members should be in the team area for extended periods.
- EVERYONE will be subjected to temperature checks.
- Each team must designate an official temperature checker. That individual will be in their team area. All people (coaches, athletes, spectators, school officials,etc) associated with that team should report to the team area for a temperature check.
- Anyone with a 100.4 temperature or higher will be asked to leave.
- After checking a person’s temperature the temperature checker should mark their hand with an ‘X’ in sharpie.
- After the temperature check, all non-coaches or athletes need to leave the team area.
- ALL spectators, coaches, school officials, etc must wear a mask at all times.
- Athletes will wear a mask when not warming up, racing, or cooling down.
- It is encouraged to limit spectators. Please just bring immediate family.
- Spectators are not to be near the start or finish line. It is expected that spectators find a place on the course and socially distance from others.
- In the finish area, spectators will be expected to be in the assigned spectator area if there is one for that meet.
- Spectators and athletes are expected to leave the venue as quickly as possible.
- All tee shirt sales will be online. More on this information later.
- There will be no awards this year to eliminate crowding at an awards ceremony.
Specific to city parks:
- Meets will consist of 5 races with no more than 50 participants in each running on a 30 minutes schedule.
- All participants will be masked except when competing.
- All spectators will be masked during the duration of the event.
- All spectators will maintain a distance of at least 12 feet from competitors especially in the start and finish areas.
9/12 Cherokee Classic (confirmed)
9/17 Johnson U Invitational (confirmed)
9/24 Cove Lake (unconfirmed)
10/03 William Blount HS (or 10/01)
10/10 KIL/Cherokee Invitational (confirmed)
10/20 Ashe Park (confirmed) or Cherokee Farm (unconfirmed)
10/29 Region (confirmed)
Ashe Park All Comers Box Assignments
|Alcoa High School||23|
|Anderson County High School||17|
|Austin-East High School||21|
|Bearden High School||6|
|Campbell Co. High School||13|
|Career Magnet Academy||30|
|Christian Academy of Knoxville||20|
|Clinton High School||16|
|Concord Christian School||22|
|Cumberland Co. High School||11|
|Farragut High School||3|
|Fulton High School||32|
|Gatlinburg-Pittman High School||15|
|Gibbs High School||38|
|Grace Christian Academy (Knoxvil||4|
|Grainger High School||18|
|Hardin Valley Academy||36|
|Heritage High School||14|
|Jellico High School||26|
|Karns High School||33|
|Kingston High School||35|
|Knoxville Ambassadors High Schoo||31|
|Knoxville Catholic High School||8|
|Knoxville Central High School||2|
|Knoxville Halls High School||5|
|L & N STEM Academy||39|
|Lenoir City High School||7|
|Loudon High School||25|
|Maryville High School||42|
|Midway High School||12|
|Oak Ridge High School||24|
|Pigeon Forge High School||10|
|Powell High School||41|
|Sequoyah High School||29|
|Seymour High School||9|
|Union Co. High School||28|
|Washburn High School||37|
|Webb School of Knoxville||19|
|William Blount High School||40|
2019 Cherokee Invitational Results
2019 KIL Championship Results
Cherokee Invitational Box Assignments
|Alcoa High School||1|
|Anderson County High School||21|
|Bullitt Central HS||7|
|CSTHEA Patriots High School||8|
|Cherokee High School||2|
|Christ’s Legacy Academy (CLA)||28|
|Clinton High School||32|
|Cumberland Co. High School||12|
|Elizabethton High School||17|
|Gatlinburg-Pittman High School||19|
|Heritage High School||3|
|Jefferson County High School||27|
|Jellico High School||5|
|Kingston High School||30|
|Knoxville Ambassadors High Schoo||33|
|Lakeway Christian Academy||14|
|Loudon High School||15|
|Midway High School||18|
|Oak Ridge High School||20|
|Rhea County High School||29|
|Seymour High School||25|
|Stone Memorial High School||6|
|Sullivan South High School||9|
|Sweetwater High School||10|
|University School of Johnson Cit||13|
|Volunteer High School||31|
|Washburn High School||26|
|William Blount High School||23|
KIL Box Assignments
|Austin-East High School||10|
|Bearden High School||22|
|Carter High School||34|
|Christian Academy of Knoxville||12|
|Farragut High School||30|
|First Baptist Academy||6|
|Fulton High School||26|
|Gibbs High School||36|
|Grace Christian Academy||28|
|Hardin Valley Academy||16|
|Karns High School||8|
|Knoxville Catholic High School||14|
|Knoxville Central High School||18|
|Knoxville Halls High School||24|
|L & N STEM Academy||32|
|Powell High School||4|
|South-Doyle High School||20|
|Webb School of Knoxville||2|
|West High School||38|
KIL and Cherokee Invitational T-Shirt Designs